Somerset Region Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 3
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on SOMERSET.GUIDE Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
Somerset Region Business and Community Highlights
Welcome to our web page dedicated to showcasing the best of business and community in and around the region of Somerset Region, Queensland, Australia.
Somerset Region boasts a vibrant business community that is constantly evolving and growing. Some notable businesses in the region include:
1. Kilcoy Global Foods - a leading producer of red meat products in Australia.
2. Unimin Australia Limited - a global industrial minerals company with a strong presence in Queensland.
3. Ausco Modular - a leading provider of modular buildings and portable cabins.
4. The Coffee Club Esk - a popular local café that offers great coffee, delicious food, and a warm ambience.
The community in Somerset Region is tight-knit and welcoming. There are plenty of attractions in the region that provide opportunities for people to come together and enjoy each other's company. Some of these attractions include:
1. Somerset Regional Art Gallery - a beautiful gallery located in the heart of Esk that showcases a range of contemporary and traditional artworks.
2. Kilcoy Yowie Park - a unique park that celebrates the legend of the Yowie, a mythical beast that is said to inhabit the Australian bush.
3. Wivenhoe Dam - a picturesque dam that is a popular spot for fishing, boating, and picnicking.
4. Brisbane Valley Rail Trail - a stunning trail that winds through the Somerset Region and offers breathtaking views of the countryside.
Somerset Region is a wonderful place to live, work and visit. Its vibrant business community and welcoming community combine to create a unique and thriving region that is full of opportunities. Whether you're interested in exploring the great outdoors or supporting local businesses, there is something for everyone to enjoy.